"Toy Story 3" Review



It's been 15 years since the original "Toy Story" hit theaters, and 11 years since "Toy Story 2" was released, but now the wait is over, and "Toy Story 3" has arrived! The little Andy we all knew and loved has grown up and is headed to college! The big question is, will he take with him the toys that haven't been played with in years? Of course not! And that's when Woody and the gang wind up at a local daycare center known as Sunnyside! They quickly meet many new toys including a big pinkish teddy named "Lots-O-Huggin" Bear! They also meet Ken, who is immediately attracted to Barbie, and vice versa, because the two were literally made for each other! As for my new favorite characters, I really liked Mr. Prickle Pants, Buttercup, and Trixie! Why? Well, they weren't evil! Now, I don't want to give away any of the plot, but I have to address the fact that some of these new toys weren't as friendly as we were led to believe! However, I had already figured that out by watching the trailers! It not only made the plot feel weak since there was an evil toy in the last movie, but it also eventually got kind of weird! At this point it feels like I'm am going to start bashing the movie, but all I want to say is that I liked the beginning and the ending of the film better than the middle... if that makes any sense at all! I just felt like the beginning and the ending had that warm feeling that the first to films had! However, I don't want to compare this to the first two movies of the series because I don't think they can be topped... at least for me anyway! SEE IT, but don't get your expectations beyond reason like I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment