"Valentine's Day" Reel Review




So "Valentine's Day"... Well, basically we are following a group of people struggle through the most romantic day of the year - Valentine's Day!





The movie wasn't really meant to have a big story line, it was mainly just for entertainment! And honestly, I would have to say that I was pretty entertained. The really neat thing about the film was getting to see how all of the characters connected in the end.


Another thing I really liked was that every age group was addressed throughout the movie...


There was...

an older couple...

a middle-aged couple...










a young-adult couple...
a teenage couple...














There was even a toddler couple...




So actor analyzation... You're pretty much star struck when you watch this movie, so the acting doesn't really matter! I would have to say that Ashton Kutcher had the most screen time in this film. He played the florist, so most of the movie centered around him. Jennifer Garner also had a lot of screen time, and let me just say, that girl can sure tear up a pinata!






Taylor Swift made her acting debut in this film! She played sort of the ditsy character, and I thought that she did a pretty good job. I was a little disappointed that some of the most talented actors and actresses, such as Julia Roberts and Kathy Bates, were barely in any scenes! As for Julia Robert's niece, Emma Roberts, who is also known as my future wife, she deserved much better than the guy they chose to play her boyfriend! But like I said, the acting didn't matter, and once again, everything was mainly for entertainment.



But all these women that like Patrick Dempsey may be a little surprised by his character in this particular movie. I'm just telling you ahead of time!

The theater experience for this movie was actually really good! People were laughing, clapping, and maybe crying, I don't know, but everyone was really getting into it and seemed to enjoy it! As for me, I would have to say that I enjoyed it as well and even though it might not be the most critically acclaimed film, it was still very entertaining! SEE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment