ABC Family's "10 Things I Hate About You"





ABC Family presents their newest series, "10 Things I Hate About You!"


This series is based on the 1999 movie, "10 Things I Hate About You"- but doesn't seem to be quite as promising! The show stars Lindsey Shaw (also seen in Nickeloden's "Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide") as Kat Stratford, Meaghan Jette Martin (also seen in Disney Channel's "Camp Rock") as Bianca Stratford, and Larry Miller (seen in the original "10 Things I Hate About You" movie) as the overprotective father, Dr. Walter Stratford.
Why should ABC Family even consider trying to make a TV series based on a 97 minute movie? Don't be upset that the show is not exactly like the movie. The show runs a half hour on television, but in the half hour I wasn't very impressed. With a weak plot, I found no complete interest. One sister wants to be popular... the other could care less! Typical right? I do give credit to Lindsey Shaw's performance though! ABC Family has only been able to pull out one successful show, "The Secret Life of the American Teenager"- they need to stop while they're ahead!

If you missed the series premiere on ABC Family and are still interested, it's free to check out on iTunes!




No comments:

Post a Comment